Maitland Downs Property Pest Management Plan
This plan provides a sustainable land management program for Maitland Downs, to control weeds and pest animals on the property, to ensure it’s economic and environmental viability continues into the future.
Objectives of the plan are:
1) To prevent the introduction of any new weed species on the property or new infestations of existing species in clean areas;
2) All high priority weeds to be reduced in area and/or reduced in density of current infestations;
3) To utilize wash down facility on property to minimize weed seed spread;
4) To contain or reduce in area all medium priority weeds; and,
5) To reduce the number of feral animals within 5 years.
Cape York Weeds and Feral Animals Program, Cook Shire Council
Cathy Waldron and Nerida Holznagel
Cook Shire Council - Biosecurity Officers 07 4069 5444
PO Box 3 , Cooktown QLD 4895
Please note that this map is an approximation to help indicate an *area of direct influence*. This is intended to help people find important plans *in their area*.
Please see the actual Plan to assess the precise extent of applicability.